APA102 & WS2801 Addressable LED Controller – PCB Only
- APA102 & WS2801 LED control
- 2x changeover relay control
- 2x mains AC input detection
- Motorised blind / projector screen control
- 2x TTL inputs for external buttons
Supplied as bare PCB only!
- Reviews (0)
Raspberry Pi APA102 LED controller allows control & switching of APA102 or WS2801 addressable LED strips (and LED driver) using a web GUI. Motor controller functionality is also built-in to control hard-wired home automation type blind / projector screen motors. Ideal for use in home cinema applications. Unlike regular “dumb” RGB strips, addressable strips have independently controlled LEDs, allowing for the creation of light effects & sequences.
Full details about this controller can be found on our blog here.